Model for #GetYourBellyOut!
Grab this amazing opportunity to help promote #GetYourBellyOut’s awareness clothing brand!
#GetYourBellyOut would like to gather together the best possible photographs of our campaign supporters modelling our clothing range. These images will be used for promotional purposes and prominently feature on our social media outlets.
The belly team know just how awesome our campaign supporters are. As such we wish to celebrate and showcase the different age ranges, interests and fashion styles which make up our amazing belly brigade. Make sure that we can see your individual flare and personalities shine from the pictures that you submit.
What’s the prize? Your very own five minutes of fame by becoming our next poster pinup. Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you own an item of #GetYourBellyOut clothing we would love to hear from you. You are not going to want to miss this opportunity as we have an extra special surprise for our winners.
We have put together some tips to help you create an image which will stand the best chance of being selected so make sure that you get involved:
Nick Axtell a previous competition winner modelling his design for our #GetYourBellyOut clothing range.
– Don’t send us any selfies. Ask a friend or family member to be in charge of the camera. This way you’re more likely to capture/feature the whole garment.
– On this occasion we are not looking for group shots. This is a solo exercise so only one person to be featured within each image.
– We are looking for good/ high quality images so delete any fuzzy shots or keep them for your personal photo albums. Fuzzy/ out of focus shots won’t help your chances of being selected as we are seeking images with a professional feel.
– Be mindful when selecting your favourite images, choose the ones which you feel best represent the modern vibe of the #GetYourBellyOut campaign.
– Express your personality within your pictures, remember that you want to stand out! Although we usually encourage it, belly flashing is not required this time around as we need to see the full garment on show.
– Remember that #GetYourBellyOut are looking for the images which stand out the most and highlight /show our garments off in the best possible way.
– We are looking for images which will cover our full range so if you have more than one item of #GetYourBellyOut clothing please submit a photograph of yourself modeling each one. Whether this be in your vest, tshirt or hoody and either white, black, grey or navy.
– Bonus points are given for original ideas so think outside the box.
– Please be aware we cannot use any images which have distractions/ mess in the background. Think about your surroundings! Maybe you’ve chosen to take your photographs at the local skate park or at a national beauty spot. Whichever location you choose make sure that you keep your backgrounds clutter free.
EXAMPLE: WE CANNOT USE IMAGES WITH BACKGROUND DISTRACTIONS.
*Now for the important stuff**
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION REGARDING THE COMPETITION RULES PLUS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
All entries MUST be emailed to email@example.com
Photos submitted via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will not be considered. Only photos sent to the email address above as an ‘attachment’ will count. If your image doesn’t land up in the inbox it simply won’t count! We request that you do not upload your entries to social media as you will spoil the surprise.
#GetYourBellyOut can not accept any images which have been altered in any way such as filters added, frilly boarders, featuring any text or having been Photo-shopped.
We are happy for you to enter numerous images although please ensure that we can see the full length of the garment (hoody/ t-shirt) in each photo.
Check the background of your images for anything that you may consider to be private. For example if your image has been taken near a well known landmark, this may give away your geographic location. Any pictures taken in your home environment will need to be checked by yourselves to ensure that nothing which you consider personal is on display.
KEY DATES TO REMEMBER
Your entry MUST be received by 1pm (UK time) by Wednesday 31st August 2016. Entries submitted after this time will NOT be considered.
Winning entries will be selected by the #GetYourBellyOut team and those chosen to feature in our promotional advertisement will be announced by Wednesday 7th September 2016.
By submitting your pictures via email to firstname.lastname@example.org you:
Are aware that selected images will be used to promote our #GetYourBellyOut clothing line/brand.
Give permission for the #GetYourBellyOut Campaign to use your pictures for online, media and advertising promotional use.
You understand that there will be no money exchanged in return for this promotional opportunity.
You’re comfortable with the images being seen by a large volume of people as they will be in the public domain.
#GetYourBellyOut reserves the rights to cancel this promotional opportunity at any time.
#GetYourBellyOut reserves the right to select as many or as few entries as is deemed appropriate.
Good Luck! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!