#GetYourBellyOut is an award winning Community Interest Company (not-for-profit) which needs support from our global community to ensure we can provide a safe support system, education and advocacy for people affected by Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis.
To take on this exhilarating challenge, you must first reach your target of either £395 or £450 depending on the airfield in which your tandem jump is booked.
Upon registration, you will be asked to pay a £70 non refundable deposit.
Following this, you have a few months to either fundraise the remaining £325 / £380 or contribute towards this final amount yourself.
Whichever option you choose, participants won’t be ready to jump until this milestone is reached.
Don’t worry, if three weeks before your jump date you are short of target, we can always move the date of your jump to give you more time to raise the funds. If you cancel two weeks before your jump, you will be charged an additional £50 fee (so plan ahead & rearrange if needs be)
You are welcome to book a solo jump, but if you would prefer to jump with fellow bellies, do pop by our support group to arrange a suitable time with others from within our GetYourBellyOut community (tap here).
Additional things to consider…
– Over 18’s only.
– There are various weight limits in place (ranging between 14st – 18st max) depending on your jump location.
– Your GP will need to complete this medical form (Tap here for the form) (You are welcome to jump if you have an ostomy).
If you don’t have any medical issues you may self-sign this form (Tap here for the form). Bring your forms along with you on the day!
– Might your place of work be willing to match fund anything you raise? You can download this from below.
– Skyline are the official organisers of this sponsored parachute jump and receives a flat fee per participant for organising such an activity (all tied into the costs outlined above)
– Whilst the organisers have insurance in place, this jump is not covered under GetYourBellyOut’s Public Liability Insurance. You are very welcome to take out your own personal insurance if you so wish to do so.
– The above costings do not cover any photographs or a video of your skydive which you can purchase yourself as a souvenir of the experience on the day.
– More information about the jump can be found on Skyline’s website who are the event organisers (Tap here to be transported over there)
When you raise £50, we’ll send you a #GetYourBellyOut bear!
Kind donations enable us to continue providing support to people around the world who, like us, have been affected by Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Financial contributions provide us with greater scope to continue raising important topics of discussion with the ultimate aim of improving standards of care and the lives of people living with IBD.
Support our brave fundraisers by donating to their fundraising pages…
Skip the fees by sending the funds raised in to GetYourBellyOut via cheque or bank transfer. Simply fill in the two boxes below, complete the sum, and hit the submit button. We will then send the details over to you in an email. It’s not safe to send cash in the post.